Monday, February 13, 2012

A look at my day

While writing my blog again at the last minute I was thinking what could I have removed out of my day to make time for me to wrote my blog earlier either in the week or today. Class was cancel this morning I got up checked my email and laid back down with excitement that is. I was more so excited that there was no work as well then class. I could have winged it through class but work I needed a break.

I went back to sleep only to be awaken by my sister said " your late for class" I told her it was canceled she said "good then you can take me to my doctor's appointment". That ended my sleep in morning, but I got up caught up on some of my shows on dvr then started my day. I washed my car for about 2 hours then came home and watched a little more TV then went to bed for about two more hours. Now I'm up writing in my English blog.

Now lets stop and take a recap of my week before today so you I can shine light on my laziness today. I have class Monday through Thursday from 9:30 am to 1pm then I make It to work at 1:30 pm  to 9:30pm I am off sometime Monday sometime Wednesday. I do homework at night when I get off and on my days off from work I am in the math lab getting caught up In my math class. I think I mange my time enough to have a lazy day.

In a stress management website link
"Take the time. Too often we put the pleasantries of life on the back burner, telling ourselves we don’t “have time” or can’t “make time” for them. However, actually, time is the only thing we do completely own. While we can’t “make” a day that’s longer than 24 hours, each of us starts the day with exactly that amount of time. Take a part of your time to recognize the good things in your life. "


Stress Management Tips. 2005. Web. 13 Feb. 2012. <http://www.stressmanagementtips.com/tips.htm>.

1 comment:

  1. You have some nice content here, but I got a bit distracted with some phrasing issues. See notes in "grade center."

    Nice use of quotations and old-fashioned sources.

    ReplyDelete