Monday, February 20, 2012

No Time To Mess Up

A little about me I am born in Kentucky and raised in Tennessee. I am 25 years of age and born in July, which makes me a cancer. I love fish and don't mind the outdoors. I am second to the last child out of six children and am very family orientated. I am a preacher’s child so I practice Christianity. A little bit about my personality as an Artisan



The Artisan temperament is probably the one that stands out the most. These include actors, sports players, singers, crafts people, as well as the trades people, builders, repair workers, and sales people. Their world is tools. The tool they use might even be their body in the case of a boxer or a singer. They have an instinctive knowledge of how to use a tool to its best advantage. They use tools in very practical ways. If a tool will get the job done, they’ll use it even if that wasn’t its original purpose.
Our temperament is known in metaphor is known as a fox, we don't plan our day we just go about the day knowing what needs to be done or similar to the fox knowing how to survive. I have never one much for planning I just go throughout my day already knowing how it should go. If it wasn't for blogging purposes I probably wouldn't evaluate my day. Which means it would probably take longer for me to graduate.

I love to party, but I have been in school to long so I am running out of time in the biologic time clock. It is supposed to be; carrier at 26, married at 27, baby by 28 and working on my 2nd at 30, retired at 45 and sailing on a boat by the time your kids Graduate at 48. If I manage to finish my bachelors by the time I am 28, I will only be off the time line by 2 years. I find not having time for boyfriend through me off a extra year so I think I am at the age I need to put my plan in motion. Maybe I do need to start going back out more if I don't how will I meet the right guy? Well I guess make to the planning board I guess I lost somewhat focus of the future plans trying to keep up with my current plan.

I guess I have a time line already planned for my life, but I am just putting together a plan to get me out of school. I guess you can say I have my priorities messed up. Wow it took for me to have to write a blog to put something in motion. It is okay now I guess know what I have to do to succeed.



2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you're looking into personality testing to evaluate your learning style and personality style. This is good information to know as it's pretty introspective. But I have a few questions: as a reader, I had never heard of the "artisan" temperament before. What's it associated with? Which personality inventory? At first I thought you drew that fox because you mentioned you were an artisan. I got a bit confused...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating! Your post was serious and comical at the same time. I too have a similar plan, however considering I don't have to do the child-bearing its a tad less complicated/fixed. I plan to not have any children until I'm at least thirty, at that point I could pop them out like rabbits for all I care; just as long as it is after I'm thirty. Marriage isn't a priority or major deal, as long as it is before I have kids it can happen whenever. The only thing is, I don't think retiring at 45 will happen for many people in our generation. Looking at social security funding and the continuous draining of, we will be lucky to retire at 65. YIKES! Not to burst your bubble or anything, just wanted to present you with a possible road block before you approach it. Best of luck on your plans!

    ReplyDelete